CBD has become one of the fastest growing ways to add CBD to your daily routine, whether it is to help manage anxiety or to help you get the sleep you need at the end of a stressful day. With more people trying CBD oils, it is important to help new users with some handy tips below.
1) The best way to introduce yourself to CBD oil is to start with a low dosage, get accustomed to that and then work your way up, not only can you then decide the best dose for you but you could spend a lot of money on a strength that isn’t suitable for your needs.
2) Take your time with CBD oil, I have always said to new customers that starting with 2 to 3 drops once or twice a day, trying to use the evenings when you first try it so you can determine the effect of it on you, often the first few days you may feel slightly more tired but you will also notice better sleep.
3) CBD oil drops are placed under the tongue, it is important that your hold the oil under the tongue for at least 1 minute but no longer than 2 minutes. The tissue under the tongue will absorb the CBD into your bloodstream much quicker than digested through the stomach.
4) It takes time to fully benefit from the effects of CBD, do not give up after a few days, as your body needs to build up a level of CBD within your system to really feel the benefits of it. Some users may take longer to feel the benefit of it, I recommend that a new user should try it for 2 weeks to get the main benefit.
5) There are other ways to add CBD into your system, if you are struggling with using oil then check out our other products such as edibles.